The Latest DVSA official statistics has been published
Period from 1 April to 30 June and provide the first information about the standards check (introduced on 7 April 2014).
The statistics are for the reporting period as a whole so they also include the old check test taken between 1 and 6 April.
The key points of the period between 7 April and 30 June are:
- 2,520 standards checks carried out
- pass rate was 81%
- 24% of ADIs achieved Grade A
- 57% achieved Grade B
The the full documentation please click the link below
At the end of June 2014, of those ADIs who had not yet taken the new standards test, on their last check test as follows;
- 46.3 per cent scored a grade four (4)
- 36.1 per cent a grade five (5)
- 6.5 per cent a grade six, (6) the highest possible grade