Learning to drive in East London and Essex. Here you will find information on, what you need before learning to drive in Great Britain.
Requirements before learning to drive and who can teach you to drive and the type of course available.
- First you need to apply for your provisional driving licence for a car
- The minimum age is 17 years old
- Minimum eyesight – read a car number plate 20 meters away
- For detail information please click here for direct to Gov.uk
There are two ways you can learn to drive.
- With friends and family – cheaper helping to reduce cost
- With Approved Driving Instructor ADI like a grade 5 or grade 6.
- For detail information please click here for direct Gov.uk
- How many hours of driving lessons? click here
Type of courses we offer at Top Grade Instructors Driving School.
- Manual and Automatic
- Hourly driving lessons
- 1.5 hour to 2 hours driving lesson
- One day driving course
- Intensive driving course
We offer 3 level of services
- Gold standard
- Silver standard
- Standard rate